Thursday, April 5, 2018

Owl Hunt

Hi my friends

It's such a short week this week but boy have I been busy.... sleeping and eating of course. 

Thought I'd share some photos of part of my Easter weekend.  I hope that you all got chocolate and buns.  I'm not allowed to eat them 😞

I hope you all did something exciting over the weekend.  I know some of you saw family or played with friends.  Granny, grampa, dad, mum and I went on an owl hunt and wandered around Auckland waterfront.  What a great place.  There were lots of people and lots of other dogs too.  I had cuddles and pats all day.  

Have a look at my Animoto to see what we found. 






I will have to let you know if I find any others.  Let me know if you find some too. 

Talk soon 

Your buddy 
Milo 🐾

No comments:

Post a Comment