Thursday, May 24, 2018

Friends

Hello to you all 

It's been waaaaaayyyy too long since I last got a post up on my blog.  I've been trying, I promise, but mum won't let me use the computer without supervision and she's been busy. 

Anyway, here I am.  I've got lots to tell you and over the weekend I'm going to take some photos and videos of my 2 new baby brothers.  Oh boy, there has been some excitement in the Eley house.  I can't wait to show you all and promise that next week I'll have it ready to go. 

On another matter.....  I have some fabulous friends here at school and today I got a cool photo from my friend Ella.  She walks me at different times during the week and sometimes we have a great time running across the field.  I run ahead of her and yell "come on slow poke".  We have lots of fun and I love running on the field with my friends. 

Check out me and Ella and the cool picture she drew for me. 






See you all soon and I'll be in touch with something a little bit cute, a little bit scary, a little bit of fun and a whooooolllllle lot of trouble next week. 

Love your friend 

Milo 🐾


No comments:

Post a Comment