Wednesday, March 28, 2018

Hydro Therapy Training

Hello my friends

We have all been so busy.  I've been wandering around and some of the time you don't even notice I've wandered into your rooms.  I have seen you all working incredibly hard in your classes and have been really excited to learn about all your trips to Mangere Moutain.  I tried to get on the bus the other day but Mr Gilbert waved his finger at me and said "No Milo!"  😢  I wanted to sneak on but he had a look very similar to when mum says "No" and she means it. 

Anyway... I thought I'd tell you about my week.  Wow, it's been busy.  Something very exciting happened this week.  You all know how much I love swimming and seeing my friends at HydroPet.  Well, this week I had to do something a little different. This week I went to swimming during the day and there was a group of people there all learning how to work with dogs, just like me, and help them rehabilitate using water.  Wow, that's a big word - rehabilitate.  It simply means get better.  Get stronger.  Recover. Get back to being in good health.  

I sometimes think to myself when I'm at swimming "Wow Ann and Keith are clever.  I wonder how they know what to do?" Well, this week I've found out.  They learn how to do it just the same as you are all learning to do different things here at Papatoetoe East.  I thought I'd share with you today's swimming.  





Pretty cool hey.  Wasn't I a little bit naughty?  I didn't really want to fall asleep, I was having toooo much fun, and I did know how to swim, I was just pretending.  

One thing I wasn't being silly about though was getting a kiss.  You all know how much I love kisses.  

Well, I'm home now and Squirrel is here so better catch up with him and see how his days been.  You know what?  I'm even feeling the need to annoy my big brother a little.  I'll let you know how it goes.  See you all soon. 


Your Friend 
Milo  🐾

2 comments:

  1. Can u tell me more about swimmimg.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! the first time seeing you swimming you did well good job.

    ReplyDelete