Sunday, November 12, 2017

Survival Series: Introduction


 

Hey everyone


This term we’ve all been learning about Survival.  I’ve heard you talking about some of the situations that you might find yourself in that perhaps you weren’t expecting.  

Sometimes we can be caught off guard or things can happen that we aren’t able to control.  It could be little things like arriving home and there is nobody there OR really big things like an earthquake or another civil emergency.    


You’ve all been thinking about these situations and Wow you’ve got some great ideas about what you might do to keep yourself and others safe.  I also know that you are all talking to your families so that together you can start to plan.   This is really important and I want you to keep talking to your families so they know what they need to do if something was to happen.  


It got me thinking.

I started to wonder what would happen to me or some of my other little furry and feathered friends if something unexpected happened.  



Should we have plans to make sure we are ok also?


IMG_5373.jpgYou know what I did.  I thought,  who is going to be able to help me find out about this?  Who do I know that might have some of the answers?  You guessed it! Our buddy Tom.  He’s been in visiting us this term and using lots of fancy words like anticipating and preparing.   

But….. I have a secret about just how much Tom really knows. Sssshhhh.  Listen carefully.  Tom doesn’t know that much.


He gets all his information from STAN!  Guess what else?
STAN has a PLAN!



Over the next few days, I’m going to introduce you to STAN and we are going to talk about his PLAN.  Some of you might have already met him and that’s great news but I’ve been talking to STAN specifically about a PLAN for pets and animals.


Before we start….

What do you think Stan might talk to me about this week?

What do we need to have planned so that animals, especially our pets, are ok if the unexpected happens?

plan 2.jpg

I'm going to leave you to have a think and STAN and I will be back to talk to you tomorrow. 


Can't wait to see you all 
Milo 🐾

1 comment: