Monday, October 16, 2017

Term 3 Holiday

Hello all my friends 

It is so great to see you all today and to hear what you have been up to.   I always get excited towards the end of the holidays because I know I'm going to see you all again.  

I thought you might like to see some of my holiday photos.  




I can't wait to get busy learning this term and I hear it's all about survival.  Wow that is so cool. 

Catch up soon 

Milo  🐾

10 comments:

  1. Nice, funny and cute photos of Milo! The music was awesome. We hope you had a good holiday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice music and cool photos!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for showing us what milo did on the holidays and we hope you had a lovely holiday milo.

    ReplyDelete
  4. the pictures of milo was cute and funny. he looked so gorgeous in the pictures I hope you had fun and i'm glad that milo wanted to go back to school to learn about survival.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice photos and cool slides and music

    ReplyDelete
  6. It was funny when milo was breaking the holiday rules.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice photos of milo miss and mr elli.

    ReplyDelete
  8. thank you for sharing this beautiful video with C6 and also milo is so adorable and funny too tell Mr Eley he did a great job taking photos by Leilah and Hebron

    ReplyDelete
  9. thank you for sharing this beautiful video with C6 and also milo is so adorable and funny too tell Mr Eley he did a great job taking photos by Leilah and Hebron

    ReplyDelete