Hi Everyone.
Last week of the term already! I don't know where the time goes.
Thank you for all the wonderful comments on my blog about friendship. I can tell that you have been thinking about how you can be a good friend to others. That makes me feel all gooey and warm inside 💖.
Hope you had a great weekend. I rediscovered a toy that I've had for ages and it was so much fun. Have you ever done that? Forgotten you have something and then you find it. I also rediscovered how big my tyre is and why I'm not allowed to have it inside! Ops! Sorry Dad.
Milo's Tyre from Nicola Eley on Vimeo.
Well everyone. I hope you have a wonderful last week for the term. Will chat again soon
Your buddy
Milo 🐾
Your story made me laugh.
ReplyDeletei liked your story.
ReplyDeletei liked your story.
ReplyDeleteThat was a good story.
ReplyDeletei liked your story.
ReplyDeletei liked your story.
ReplyDeleteI liked your story.
ReplyDeleteYour story made me laugh.
ReplyDelete
ReplyDeleteThe music was cool
ReplyDeleteyour story made me Laugh.
Adorable photos of Milo.Cute music.
ReplyDeleteCute milo
ReplyDelete