Tuesday, August 29, 2017

My new word - Resistance

Hi everyone 

Look how good I am getting. Remember when I didn't use my leg at all because it was so sore.   
Last night I learnt a new word at swimming.  My new word is 'resistance'.  I found out that resistance is when forces work against each other.  That's tricky hey.   

Sometimes I imagine I'm training for the Doggy Olympics and I'm an athlete. Athletes use weights and other pieces of equipment to add resistance when they are training.  I'm doing the same in the pool.  My coach Anne is holding my labkini and pulling me back, adding resistance as I swim forward.   Ohhhhh check me out with my big new word!   

I love learning new words.  Come and share your new words with me when you learn them so that my brain can grow and get big and strong like yours. 

Have a exceptional day my friends.  

Love Milo  🐾



5 comments:

  1. Milo you are the best dog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your a very good swimmer Milo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Milo good training in the water can't wait to see more videos.

    ReplyDelete
  4. good and fantastic swimming skills milo you are getting much better at swimming.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good job Milo hope you heal soon
    how many more days left for you to heal?

    ReplyDelete