Monday, August 28, 2017

More Friends Visit

Good morning all my friends 

So sorry that I haven't posted much in the past week.  I'll get myself organised this week and let you know what's happening. 

Phew!  What a busy weekend.  I had lots of friends to play this weekend and so I'm looking forward to having a snooze today.  I thought I'd just share a couple of photos quickly today. 

Have a wonderful week everyone.  

Your friend 
Milo   🐾


Mrs van Wijk was in town and stayed over on Friday.
She snores really loudly!   Oh boy! 

Lucy and Ted came home for the weekend.  They came to swimming with my on Saturday.  

Me and my buddies having a snooze on Sunday.
We were trying to catch up on the sleep we all missed on Friday because of the snoring.  

1 comment:

  1. I liked it when Milo went to the swimming pool.

    ReplyDelete