Tuesday, March 14, 2017

How Embarrassing


Look what my mother and the staff here at school make me wear.  I am truly embarrassed and hope that if you see me wandering about in my new raincoat, sun hat or glasses that you don't laugh at me toooooooo much. 


I know that here at PEP we all need to protect ourselves from the sun but......  oh boy!

Pst!  Guess what?  The hat fits and I actually quite like it.  Don't tell anyone though. 
I'm just making a bit of a fuss.   

🐾🐾🐾



12 comments:

  1. Hi Milo, we like your taste in clothes. You rocked all the outfits and you should be in a fashion show! What was your favourite outfit?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Milo, we like your taste in clothes. You rocked all the outfits and you should be in a fashion show! What was your favourite outfit?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Milo Has Some Swag Right There!

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol Milo he looks cool!

    ReplyDelete
  5. We like your outfits because you look cool. You look like a rockstar Milo!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look very awesome milo with your glasses on!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Milo your outfits are super amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow I'm amazed how about in a toto

    ReplyDelete
  9. hi milo you look wonderful with those cloths and your sunhat

    ReplyDelete
  10. Milo looks very cool that day.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sup Milo being cool/swag.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Milo can i see more and more videos

    ReplyDelete