Wednesday, March 15, 2017

B6 Shared their writing

I love reading and I really enjoy reading stories that have been written by my friends.  B6 have been writing about me this week and I think they have done an incredible job.  Here is just a few of them for you to enjoy. 


Look at those cool drawings too.  I didn't realise just how gorgeous I was.  





 



6 comments:

  1. Jordyn and MelanieMarch 16, 2017 at 9:32 AM

    I like all the different pictures, B6 is wonderful drawers. We also liked the decorations around Milo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Primrose and ShihongMarch 16, 2017 at 9:33 AM

    I really like your drawings B6!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Soheel and MohammedMarch 16, 2017 at 9:39 AM

    Milo is the best dog anyone could have.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We couldn't believe how good these drawings were, they looked just like Milo and they were really cute.

    ReplyDelete
  5. every body is very good at drawing!!!

    ReplyDelete