Monday, June 4, 2018

Two bundles of OH BOY!

Hi my friends

Some of you have heard about my new baby brothers and so finally I've put together a little something for you to have a look at.  

Now... Don't go getting all goooooo and gaaaa about these two.  They may look all cute and fluffy and cuddly but trust me, they are trouble!

I have no doubt they'll grow on me.  They kind of already are but don't tell them. 

Will keep you up to date on their troubles.  I have no doubt they will cause a few. 





Have a fab week my friends.  
Talk soon 

Milo 🐾

8 comments:

  1. Mohulamu and OsheyanaNovember 20, 2018 at 10:53 AM

    What do you think about this is it so cool and fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your new videos because there are really funny.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your new videos because there are really funny.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like your new videos because there are really funny.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like your new videos because there are really funny.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like your new videos because there are really funny.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think you did a great job with your vidoe because of the cats.When you guys said double trouble it was really funnyand it was funny how you guys did slow motion

    ReplyDelete
  8. your new siblings are so cute

    ReplyDelete