Monday, March 5, 2018

Monday - C Block

Hi everyone

This week I thought I might show you some of the things that I get up to during the day.  

Even though I'm fully grown I'm still really a puppy.  I'm getting older though and now I'm 18 months old.  My mum keeps telling everyone that I'm starting to calm down.  I don't know what she's talking about.  I'm always calm - always have been.  Sometimes dad tells me that he thinks it's her that needs to calm down, I don't get it.  

Anyway...  Now that I'm calm I get to wander around and visit my friends more and more.  This week I thought I might make a book each day that shows you a little bit of what I get up to during the day.    

I hope that you enjoy reading my books.  Don't forget to turn the page just like you do with a real book.   


Monday by Nicola Eley


See you around my friends. 

Milo 🐾

No comments:

Post a Comment