Wow!!!
What a year my friends. We've all learned so much and worked so hard this year. I can see how much all your brains have grown.
I was writing in my diary the other day and thinking about all that we have done this year. We've had the Gala and the Science Fair. We learned about different communities that we belong, what happens when we heat, cold or mix different states of matter, we learned about anticipating and preparing for the unexpected and my favourite... we all learned about the 5 animal freedoms and how to look after animals properly. My brain gets tired just thinking about them all. Phew! That was a really busy year.
But do you all know what I love the most about coming to school? It's YOU! The cuddles, the kisses and the smiles. The smiles are the bestest!
Well, my friends. It's time for me to sign off for the year. I hope that you have a fantastic holiday. Be safe, look after your families and have a great time.
See you in 2018 my friends
Your pal,
Milo 🐾

Hi Milo, u look SO CUTE. Miss u heaps and luv u very much!!!
ReplyDeleteLuv ya!!!
ReplyDelete