Monday, December 4, 2017

Christmas is coming

Hi my friends

Goodness I can't believe that it is December already, Christmas is almost here and that we are only 2 weeks away from our summer holiday.  

I helped mum and dad decorate the lounge over the weekend and then mum dragged me to Westfield for a photo. 

Sometimes mothers make you do the most embarrassing things but guess who was there?  Santa! It was great to see him and we had a long chat.  I told him about all my friends at Papatoetoe East and how you had all been working really hard this year.   He said that he was so proud of you and to keep up the great work.  

Check out my photo.  I think I look pretty good.  



Don't forget to pop into my office and say hello over the next couple of weeks. 

See you out in the playground. 

Your pal,

Milo 🐾







No comments:

Post a Comment