Wednesday, November 15, 2017

Survival Series - Pet Kits



Hi my friends.

Today Stan and I are talking about Pet Kits

Have a kits.PNG

If you have to leave your house or are in a situation where water, power or food supplies are limited or not available it’s important your pets are prepared just like the rest of your family.

Stan and I have a Pet Kit at home.  We have a bag full of items ready to go. We also have other items, like my crate, that my family can organise quickly if they need.   It can be tricky to think about what pet’s need?  It’s tricky because different types of pets have quite specific needs.  Stan and I are dogs and so we need different things to say a cat, bird, rabbit or fish. When you are preparing your Pet Kit make sure that it is specific for your pet.


Let’s have a look at some items that are the same for all of us.  

























Now have a think.  What do cats need that might be different to a rabbit?  What do rabbits need that might be different to a bird?  To help you out Stan and I have put together a list of other items you might need to think about when packing your Pet Kit.

                     
pet collar.png
Free vector graphic: Flea, Spray, Collar, Brush, Pet - Free Image ...               Name Tags



Flea treatment




carrier.jpg



A cage or crate


Medicines medication.png
harness.png
leash.jpgHarness / leash







Wow.  That's a lot to think about isn't it?  Have a look at the list Stan and I have made and see if you can think of anything else.  Make sure you message me if you do. 


Have a fabulous day my friends.  

See you in the playground.  

Your friend Milo 🐾








1 comment: