Thursday, September 14, 2017

Friends are.... part 4



Mrs Bagley said being a good freind means:
Spending time together







  • Making time for each other
    • Friendships grow stronger when you create memories.
    • The more time you spend together, the more you get to know the other person.


  • IMG_4244.jpgHaving fun
    • Remember to do something that you both enjoy. Maybe you both want to see the same movie, or maybe your friend wants to try out your new video game.
    • Whatever it is, relax and have a good time! The more experiences you have, the stronger your bond.


  • Creating memories and trying new things
    • Trying new things will help you bond with your friends. Whether you have a good time or not, you are creating memories to talk about in the future. Even if something is a disaster, it will likely be something you laugh about together later on.
    • Don’t be afraid to step out of your comfort zone. You and your friend can support each other when you try something new together.

Wow. Mrs Bagley said that hanging out with her friends is one of her favourite things to do but that sometimes she gets so busy that she forgets. Mrs Bagley is going to make sure she puts time aside for her friends.


Todays Questions:
  1. What do you and your friends like to do together?
  2. What is something different that you want to do with your friend to create a new memory?

14 comments:

  1. That was a good story. I like the photo of Milo and Mrs Eley.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I liked the story it was very cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your story Milo.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I liked your story.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cory james and caroliahSeptember 18, 2017 at 9:37 AM

    Dear Milo.
    your story was cool as.I love your picture.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like your story Milo.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your picture is cool.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is a great story.

    ReplyDelete
  9. It is amazing that you can swim. I Liked the story.

    ReplyDelete
  10. That was a good story Milo.

    ReplyDelete
  11. We like how Milo swims.

    ReplyDelete
  12. That was a good story Mlio

    ReplyDelete
  13. that was a cool swimming lesson.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your story made me laugh.

    ReplyDelete