G’day Mate! Howdy Buddy! Hello my friend!
Did you know that you are my friend? Yeah you! And I am sooooo lucky that you are!
I have over 500 friends here at Papatoetoe East and every single one of them is special. A friend is someone you can hang out with, have fun with and depend on. They are willing to accept you the way you are, respect what you think and how you feel. Friends are honest and people you trust.
I have other friends too. Everyone needs friends that are unique to places or things that they are doing.
My family are my friends too. My mum and my dad are my friends. My granny and grandpa are my friends. So are all my cousins, aunties and uncles.
Do you think that you are a good friend?
I’ve been chatting to some of my school friends and I'm going to share their ideas with you over the next few days.

You should be a good friend and treat them well.Dont be mean to your friend.
ReplyDeleteWhy is Milo and Toby next to each other. I thought cats and dogs don't like each other. But still at least they're friends. (Not being mean i meant the good asking)
ReplyDelete