Sunday, July 23, 2017

Welcome Back

Hey!    
Great to see you all back safely from your holiday.  I've missed you and can't wait to hear your holiday adventures.  Make sure you come and visit me when you get a chance so we can catch up.  

I've had a pretty quiet holiday.  Hung out in the garden and dug a couple of holes in the lawn.  I got in a bit of trouble for that actually.  I visited school a couple of times - thanks for leaving me a ball to play with on the field.  Other than that, and swimming which I'll tell you all about later, I just hung out at home.  

This is me chilling out with my big brother Monster on the couch.  Mums been making us watch lots of chick flicks and MTV.  Oh boy!




I'm really looking forward to learning with you all this term.  I heard the teachers talking about heating, chilling and mixing different things to make it change.  That sounds like heaps of fun.  I can't wait. 

See you all soon   

Love Milo 🐾

1 comment: