I'm finally 1!
On Sunday I turned 1 so mum and dad had a party for me at home. My family all come along and we had afternoon tea. Mum baked me some special cupcakes that are for dogs which I shared with some of my doggy friends. My Aunty bought me some helium balloons. They were very cool and made my party special.
I'm sorry that you all couldn't come to my party. I wrote a big long list of friends to invite and your names were all on it. Dad said that to get 560 children into the lounge was just a little bit too much. I will have a chat to dad about buying a bigger house so you can all come next year.
Thank you for all your birthday kisses and cuddles. I'm so lucky to have so many friends.
Enjoy my birthday book
Love your 1 year old friend.... Milo 🐾
Milo party by Nicola Eley
Happy Birthday Milo
ReplyDeleteThank you for the doggy shaped biscuits they were delicious and Lana newfoundland had a little piece as well and things it is yummy in her tummy. See you on Saturday for you next amazing swim. Hugs from Keith and Ann
Happy Birthday Milo, you get more handsome everyday xx
ReplyDelete