Sunday, June 11, 2017

Getting better soon

Hi everyone 

Look at me!  I'm on the mend.  The operation went well and my doctor said that after a couple of slower days I will be up and running around.   Guess what!  I've got my bone.  I asked the doctor if I could show all my friends at school and so he put it in a little jar for me.  It doesn't look very nice but it's pretty cool.  

Please don't laugh at me when you see me.  My doctor is a great veterinarian but not a very good hairdresser.  My bottom is chilly and I know I look a bit silly.  Mum is threatening to knit me a bottom warmer.  Please don't let her. 

Then.... to make things worse I was a little bit naughty and started licking my stitches so I had a wear this silly collar. 
Shame.... but thank you Aunty Christine because this collar is better than the bucket the vet gave me.  

I have to take 3 different types of medicine with my breakfast and my dinner.  It's just like when people have operations and they have to take medicine to get better.  My pills all do special things. One makes the pain less, one helps take some of the swelling away and the other one stops me from getting germs in it and infections.  They have funny names like pain killers, anti inflammatories and antibiotics.  

As you can see I've had a really quiet weekend.  My dad has been looking after me and set up a mattress in the lounge so that we could hang out.  Oooooohhhhh comfy.  The only bumma is that I've had to watch his movies and not Monsters Inc like I wanted.  Still.... there's nothing better when you're not feeling great than lots of cuddles and company. 

I'm really looking forward to seeing you all at school tomorrow.  Remember not to laugh at me.  See you soon 



Love Milo    🐾









3 comments:

  1. Welcome back Milo! We are so pleased to see you are well and had a restful weekend with Mum and Dad. Cuddles are great for when you're not feeling well. All of us in C3 wish you the best for your recovery and hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to see you are on the mend Milo xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. i like to see you Milo and hope you stay safe today on FRIDAY.

    ReplyDelete