Welcome to my blog everyone. My name is Milo and I live here at Papatoetoe East Primary School. Check out what my friends and I get up to at school.
Wednesday, May 3, 2017
Welcome Back!!!!
It is so wonderful to see you all back safe and sound after the holidays. I had a little rest at home and spent time at school as well. It's not the same without all my friends though.
Last term we all learnt how to keep ourselves safe when we met a dog. It was so exciting to see you all practising when you saw me around school. Thank you to everyone who wrote to me or visited and told me about dogs you had met and how you knew the right way to behave.
We're all going to be learning about something else this term but I need you to keep practising those 9 special rules. You have posters in your rooms and you can always visit my blog and check if you forget. I'm around too and happy to help if you need a friendly reminder.
This term we are all going to 'Make A Difference' somehow and I'm very excited because I know that we are all going to be learning about how to look after animals.
I have lots of good friends who are animals, like my cousin Carter who went to the beach with me as well as Monster and Squirrel, my brothers who are cats.
Some time soon I'm going to visit all your classes and talk about how to look after me and animals you might have at home.
Have a think. What do animals need to live healthy and happy lives?
I'll tell you one thing we need and that is love.
I'm very lucky to have so many friends who love me here at PEP. Here a some photos of 3 of my friends. They came to play with me this morning. We had toys everywhere and it was great fun. Thank you for playing with me and all the cuddles 🐾
No comments:
Post a Comment