Wednesday, May 24, 2017

All Barks here I come

It's winter sports time and I enjoy nothing more than chasing balls... except may be eating. 


At lunchtime today I decided it was time to help with the rugby team so I went and found Mr T.  I told him how good I was but he seemed to think he was OK with the coaching today and would come and get me if he need my expertise another time.  

I decided to play with my buddies and show them some of my moves.  Not sure what position I'll play when I get selected for the All Barks so at the moment I'm leaving my options open and playing the entire field.

Good training session team!  You're getting the hang of it.  🐾





3 comments:

  1. does he get angry when lots of people are crowding him?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Andrew and Dylan

      No I don't get angry. I love playing with my friends and chasing the balls.
      Milo xxx

      Delete