Welcome to my blog everyone. My name is Milo and I live here at Papatoetoe East Primary School. Check out what my friends and I get up to at school.
Get in Mr Elley
Milo is so cute
milo you are so cute you look so sad when your having a shower. how did you get him in the shower plz responed
I really like how you bath milo but I wonder how did you keep milo in? plz respond
Milo has grown much bigger!
it was funny when milo was trying to drink the water.
Wow milo is getting really wet. Does milo like having a bath?
Milo's is so big i like the way how Milo is clam in the bath tub.
Why does milo need to have a bath?
Does milo like having a bath?
I like milo having a beautiful bath
mr Elley must like giving milo a bath does milo like having baths?
Wow so cute keep clean Milo.
Milo your so cute and funny. How did you get him in he almost looks to big for the bath.
Milo your so cute
I liked your bath video milo and even my dog he is even naughtier than milo.
Get in Mr Elley
ReplyDeleteMilo is so cute
ReplyDeletemilo you are so cute you look so sad when your having a shower. how did you get him in the shower plz responed
ReplyDeleteI really like how you bath milo but I wonder how did you keep milo in? plz respond
ReplyDeleteMilo has grown much bigger!
ReplyDeleteit was funny when milo was trying to drink the water.
ReplyDeleteWow milo is getting really wet. Does milo like having a bath?
ReplyDeleteMilo's is so big i like the way how Milo is clam in the bath tub.
ReplyDeleteWhy does milo need to have a bath?
ReplyDeleteDoes milo like having a bath?
ReplyDeleteI like milo having a beautiful bath
ReplyDeletemr Elley must like giving milo a bath
ReplyDeletedoes milo like having baths?
Wow so cute keep clean Milo.
ReplyDeleteMilo your so cute and funny. How did you get him in he almost looks to big for the bath.
ReplyDeleteMilo your so cute
ReplyDeleteI liked your bath video milo and even my dog he is even naughtier than milo.
ReplyDelete