Monday, January 23, 2017

My Early Days



I was a bit of a cutie in my early days.  It was important though that I learnt all about being the school dog at Papatoetoe East Primary.  It is such a responsibility.  

Here's some pictures of me growing up during Term 4 of 2016.  As you'll see I got into a little bit of mischief.  Some might say that trouble found me occasionally.   What I found were lots of new friends.  Friends that didn't mind if I bounced around a bit or wanted to play chase with their shoes.  

Every day was full of adventure and new learning. 


7 comments:

  1. MILO where do we start? First of all you have a very disturbing habit of bitting shoes, well I guess all dogs do that but also we can't get mad at you because your so cute. Isn't that right? We LOVE you MILO!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mclaren and TrishantMarch 8, 2017 at 9:56 AM

    HEY MILO I LOVE HOW YOU PLAYED WITH THE BALL AND JUST HAVING FUN.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I THINK THAT IT WAS SO CUTE WHEN I WAS JUST LOOKING AT MILO!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Milo looks so cute!!!! he looked small
    what day did you adopt Milo?

    ReplyDelete
  5. It was so cool and cute I wish I could own Milo.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Milo was so cute when he was playing with his friends at school.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Challyse and CharntaeMarch 9, 2017 at 9:57 AM

    He has grown so much I just want to have him as my dog.Is it hard to look after a dog Mrs and Mr Eley

    ReplyDelete