Awwwww, so cute! I think that Milo and his Dad always get in trouble from Mum. I really liked the way you put together a compilation of Milo having fun and enjoying himself.
Dear Milo I think you had a wonderful holiday. You were quite funny when you were playing with the icecube. Question by Rishaad, Milo, where is Whangamata? See you soon and yes, you have grown better
what a lovely puppy called milo in our school. Looks like you had a fun holiday,you have a lot of space to sleep in your tent with your Mum and Dad. You looked so adorable when you were swimming.
what a lovely puppy called milo in our school. Looks like you had a fun holiday,you have a lot of space to sleep in your tent with your Mum and Dad. You looked so adorable when you were swimming.
Awwwww, so cute! I think that Milo and his Dad always get in trouble from Mum. I really liked the way you put together a compilation of Milo having fun and enjoying himself.
ReplyDeleteI think Milo really liked his holiday and had fun camping!
ReplyDeletewe liked the photograph that was put into this video
ReplyDeleteI like your video Milo because it nice music.
ReplyDeleteDear Milo
ReplyDeleteI think you had a wonderful holiday. You were quite funny when you were playing with the icecube.
Question by Rishaad,
Milo, where is Whangamata?
See you soon and yes, you have grown better
what a lovely puppy called milo in our school.
ReplyDeleteLooks like you had a fun holiday,you have a lot of space to sleep in your tent with your Mum and Dad.
You looked so adorable when you were swimming.
what a lovely puppy called milo in our school.
ReplyDeleteLooks like you had a fun holiday,you have a lot of space to sleep in your tent with your Mum and Dad.
You looked so adorable when you were swimming.